Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good time to cut down weight and free colour body

During young time was not fat, after the NS and 10 years in air force my weight went up.
And now is time to cut down weight. In what way of cut down weight???? You all Guess???
By eating Less?? By doing exercise?? By eating weight loss product??? For me i don't need this.
I still eat alot but my weight still can cut down. The reson is Last time in air force and doing office work eat and sleep so good life until weight went up. And now my work is like doing exercise one that why my weight went down and still got free sun ten.. hahaha.. last time is white man but now become black man. Hehehe... Hope not become burning rabbit meat. As long as can work hard for family and for my partner how hard the job i will still doing.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I m sure u can do it & motivate Wendy too.