Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time Pass very Fast

Wow time pass very fast. The first time i get my pager in 1992 and that time the handphone is very costly. I get my first Phone during 1993 and that is call zone phone and that cost me $90 dollars but only can call out but can't call in and this only can use at some place only. I get my first handPhone when i joint air force in 1996 and i have to carry two thing one is pager and one is my handphone. Slowly pager has been phase out and now carry only handphone.

Now count down to chinese new year and after chinese new year over and count down to the taiwan tour with my dear on march this year. Hee my $$$$ fly alway very fast because sure will eat alot of food at Taiwan and do shopping. Hope will not get the shopping list very long if not will can't come back to home and stay there doing maid liao hee....
Hope my dear will enjoy this coming tour at taiwan.
This tour i will take a lot of photo of taiwan.

No comments: